IS THIS YOU?
• In the face of ever-present feelings of isolation, loneliness, & separation, you yearn to rise to your full potential, yet this seems to separate you from true companionship,
• Dreams, once a source of wakefulness, have become distant memories,
• Qualities of vision, purpose and inspiration seem so abstract and theoretical when applied to your life as lived,
• You are feeling a tourist in your life,
• Lack of passion, lower energy, physical pain & other health problems, learning has become a chore,
• Passion, joy and excitement seem so distant and out of reach,
• Unresolved emotional baggage & incomplete relationships from the past weigh down your enjoyment of the present moment,
• Uncertain about making a meaningful contribution to the world, life has become confining, closed in and predictable.
As you entered your sixth decade, a potent desire for development and evolution came alive again. In earlier years, you might have made the honourable decision to put aside this longing for evolution, instead focusing on career, family and education, yet here is the desire, back with even greater force. You have lived a full and vibrant life and you want to leave a true legacy that will benefit generations to come. Perhaps this is a crossroad in your life and you feel time is running out. It is not too late to answer the call of the heart. It is not too late.
The RadiantPath Approach
This is an opportunity for gathering together at a critical time in our individual personal journeys, at a time of extraordinary fertility, even dangerous opportunity! I invite you into fellowship with other travellers to find out what deeply matters to you, discovering and sharing what you really care about in this next phase of life.
Our process together will be based in facilitated coaching groups that accelerate the process of becoming. Weekly meeting classes, day-long or multi-day workshops and retreats are also offered, either online or in presence, and are followed by regularly meeting practice groups. The fruit of this work can be the joy and confidence that comes from revitalizing your true calling, while identifying and celebrating the gifts of your life, in fellowship. This is the process of collective becoming and individual continuing development.
Coaching for Individuals: Available by telephone or in-person, with frequency of sessions agreed upon after an initial no-charge discovery session. My work with you individually will be intuitive, respectful, gentle yet assertive. As your coach, my role is not to provide you with answers. Rather, I will help you attune to your own wisdom and intuition, so that your answers will come from you. Most clients choose to have coaching sessions every two weeks or once per month, for a set length of time. When this series is complete, we would evaluate and decide together the next step. Coaching can be especially useful in helping to integrate one’s experiences after a retreat or workshop. I offer a coaching fee reduction for those who commit to coaching after participating in one of our retreats or workshops. Please request a coaching package that includes a fee schedule.
- Group Coaching: Via telephone and computer on a pre-scheduled frequency. Being a member of a coaching group involves less financial outlay and enables you to share experiences and support others on the path to elderhood. The coaching group may be convened around a specific topic, or arise as a practice group following one of our events, retreats or workshops.
- Events and Classes: Events will include retreats, workshops, seminars, and presentations, followed by dialogue and inquiry. As part of this group process you will identify specific, tangible actions to take in-between sessions and the group will help you hold yourself accountable for honoring your commitments to your growth.
- Directed Studies: An opportunity in which you choose to practice a process, explore a body of knowledge, or meet a creative challenge over a fixed period of time, including weekly meetings for guidance and dialogue.
Deepening: The life-long process of emerging as ‘elder’ is further enhanced by other integrated activities, practices and experiences. Personal capacity-building practices strengthening your readiness for companionship, mentoring, service and continuing evolution. Benefits of this supportive work can include the release of emotional blockages, supported risk-taking and long-delayed shadow work. Such enrichment is greatly deepened when carried out within a online ‘practice group’ or in presence, and will serve to transform transient states into more integrated and stable developmental levels. Having the support of RadiantPath Coaching during these intensives and after increases their potency many-fold.
- Join: The RadiantPath Newsletter, receive announcements and/or book a no-obligation discovery session: click here
Sometimes from sorrow, for no reason,
you sing. For no reason, you accept
the way of being lost, cutting loose
from all else and electing a world
where you go where you want to.
Arbitrary, a sound comes, a reminder
that a steady center is holding
all else. If you listen, that sound
will tell you where it is and you
can slide your way past trouble.
Certain twisted monsters
always bar the path—but that’s when
you get going best, glad to be lost,
learning how real it is
here on earth, again and again.
Dancing with Joy: 99 Poems